Alex's BMX Bike

Posted by Cracked Headtube | 3:54 PM | 1 comments »

I had been promising my nephew a new bike for a the last few summers, now I've finally finished the long over due project. To pick up where we left off! 
 Fillet brazed wishbone chainstay. My first fillet, btw.
All welded up, with parts.
 
Mocked up. Soak to remove flux from braze-ons
 
Done at the powder coater Assembly and a few stickers later...
(pending brakes, chain and handlebar plugs.) ITS A BIKE Now I'm gonna do some "test" rides on it then box it and ship it off to Tejas for my nephew. Next, to build his sister's cruiser.....beach, not bmx.

1 comments

  1. Jeremy Miles // June 18, 2012 at 11:44 PM  

    I also plan to assemble a bmx bike for my son. I'm still researching for quality parts that I can buy online.